Writers, film students, film-lovers, film-likers, blockbuster-buffs and movie mavens: We Want You!
Moviepilot.com is the first and only true home for upcoming movies on the web and provides a platform movie fans around the globe who just can’t wait to see those movies. Imagine a place where you could read every single scrap of news about Iron Man 3, or see every photo of Terrence Malick making Knight of Cups: that’s moviepilot.com! Our service is closely connected to Facebook and other social networks giving fans a unique way to interact with the aforementioned upcoming movies and might potentially change the way they’re made!
We are currently looking for Interns to work within our team of writers for a period of 3-6 months, starting right now!
What you’ll do with us:
- Researching and beefing up your knowledge about ALL the latest upcoming movies until you speak the language of upcoming movies!
- Writing lots of original articles covering news of the day relating to any one of the hundreds of upcoming projects we cover. No matter how big or small, Moviepilot gets the news!
- Engaging with users in interesting and dynamic ways to shape this new social media platform.
What we want from you:
- You are an English native-speaker.
- You have a journalistic background, a thesis, dissertation or any prior experience in writing.
- You LOVE movies… too much!
- You have an awareness of what’s happening on American TV.
- You’re as happy writing about Transformers 4 as you are Rust & Bone.
- You are an experienced Internet user with strong research skills. You should be able to name at least a few film websites and blogs off the top of your head.
- You’re sociable, highly motivated, and an efficient worker with an eye for detail.
- You live in Berlin or can get here fast (because we want you to start as soon as possible!)
What you’ll get from us:
- A great working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
- The opportunity to learn the ins and outs of an interactive film news website.
- 400 Euros/month compensation.
- Fuel in the form of coffee, drinks, fruits and probably more cake than is good for you…
Interested? Send us your application explaining why you want this position, what kind of movies you like, how soon you can start, any visa issues, and most importantly: a short writing sample!
The subject of your email should be “English Content Intern”. Send your application to Claudia Wuthe: firstname.lastname@example.org