Editors, Writers, Movie Mavens: We Want You!
Moviepilot.com provides a home on the Internet for upcoming movies and the movie fans around the globe who care about them. Through our personal recommendation platform, we help you discover upcoming movies first! Our service is closely connected to Facebook and other social networks.
We are currently looking for Interns within our Team of Editors for a period of 3 – 6 months, starting from now on!
What you will be doing:
- Adopting a number of upcoming mainstream movie projects and TV series in various stages of production and aggregating news articles about these projects from various film sources.
- Writing original articles covering the biggest film news of the day and updating on your projects
- Creating polls to engage with users and gauge the popularity of upcoming movies.
- Tagging movies and contributing to the film database.
- You are an English native speaker
- You have a journalistic background or prior experience in writing
- You LOVE movies and your enthusiasm is contagious.
- You are an experienced Internet user with strong research skills. You should be able to name at least a few film websites and blogs off the top of your head. Photoshop skills would be a plus.
- You’re sociable, highly motivated, and an efficient worker with an eye for detail. We’re a tight-knit team, so you should also be fun to be around.
- You live in Berlin or can get here fast (because we want you to start as soon as possible!)
- A great working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
- The opportunity to learn the ins and outs of an interactive film news website.
- 400 Euros/month compensation.
- Fuel in the form of coffee, drinks, fruits and probably more cake than is good for you!
Interested? Send us your application explaining why you want this position and what kind of movies you like. The subject of your mail should be “English Editor Intern”.
Send your application to Claudia Wuthe: email@example.com